This entries look abstract and sterile without any context. Names upon names and dates are not the type of data we like to smack our heads into so a background of why names perform action on certain moments is necessary. As this is a fun project that still requires time for various types of record keeping I tend to use all. From video, to blog and to a war diary in the old fashion way. It found it works for me.
To have a perspective why certain legions and detachments are moving to here and there it is important to also refer to These Accursed Solo Wars – counting days planning wars
I pass now to the chronological events which I will post in a “per month” format. The entries should include the day, weather and specific actions undertaken.
Colour coded entries in blue for Caerula Throni references and in red for Rubri Regnum. Neutral or Senate references have no distinct colour.
Mensis December Anno I
- Day 1 heavy rain
- Day 2 light rain – Rubri Regnum agents arrive at Arabona.
- Day 3 light rain – Rubri Regnum initiates mobilisation. Message is sent by homing pidgeon to Canae.
- Day 4 fog
- Day 5 light rain – Legio Canae ready.
- Day 6 light rain – Legio Tergeste and Legio Turicum both receive orders. Legio Canae starts march.
- Day 7 light rain – Legio Vella Locus and Vexilla Aricia arrive at Palus Portus. Legio Arabona receive orders.
- Day 8 light rain – Legio Tergeste ready. Legio Turicum ready.
- Day 9 light rain – Legio Zama Cellae receives orders. Legio Arabona ready. Legio Tergeste and Legio Turicum both start marching.
- Day 10 fog
- Day 11 light rain – Vexilla Hasta arrives at Mons Bellona and merges with Legio Vetera. Legio Zama Cellae ready.
- Day 12 light rain – Legio Vetera and Legio Zama Cellae both start the march according to plan.
- Day 13 light rain
- Day 14 heavy rain
- Day 15 heavy rain
- Day 16 heavy rain
- Day 17 fair – Vexilla Acri Oppidum arrives at Palus Portus. Legio Vella Locus is reinforced by Vexillas Acri Oppidum and Palus Portus
- Day 18 heavy rain – Vexilla Dierna arrives at Palus Portus
- Day 19 fair – Legio Vella Locus starts embarking
- Day 20 fair – Legio Turicum arrives at Arabona.
- Day 21 fair – After a safe crossing Legio Vella Locus disembarks in Portus Sanctus
- Day 22 fair – Vexilla Arbeia arrives at Palus Portus
- Day 23 fair – Legio Mons Bellona arrives at Palus Portus
- Day 25 fair
- Day 26 fair – Legio Vetera arrives at Hasta
- Day 27 heavy rain
- Day 28 fair
- Day 29 fair